• Indonesian Seafarer with minimum age 18 years old.
• Good mental and health condition
• Good moral character
• Comply with the requirement of STCW
• Good past working record
• Adequate ability of spoken and written English language
• Selection – Interview (for Senior Officer final interview
• may be conducted by Principal)
• CBT Test
• Sending biodata of each candidate for Principal Approval
• Medical Examination
• Training before joining
• Briefing before joining
• Formality arrangement including Visa (if necessary)
- Crew Wages (Total crew cost ITF standard or IBF Standard, Indonesian Seamen Union Standard (KPI) standard, Principal standard)
- Manning Agreement between Owner/Principal and PT.Mitratanker.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement & Individual Working Contract/Seafarer Employment Contract.